Aspen Park, Colorado
|• Type||unincorporated community|
|• Total||2.486 sq mi (6.438 km2)|
|• Land||2.492 sq mi (6.455 km2)|
|• Water||0.007 sq mi (0.017 km2)|
|Elevation||8,094 ft (2,467 m)|
|• Density||330/sq mi (130/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|Area codes||303 & 720|
|GNIS feature||Aspen Park CDP|
Aspen Park is an unincorporated community and a census-designated place (CDP) located in Jefferson County, Colorado, United States. The CDP is a part of the Denver–Aurora–Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population of the Aspen Park CDP was 810 at the United States Census 2020. The Aspen Park Metropolitan District provides services. The Conifer post office (ZIP Code 80433) serves the area.
Aspen Park is located in southern Jefferson County. U.S. Route 285 passes through the community, leading northeast 25 miles (40 km) to Englewood and southwest 55 miles (89 km) to Fairplay. Downtown Denver is 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Aspen Park. The community sits at the headwaters of South Turkey Creek, and the western edge of the CDP follows the course of North Turkey Creek. The two creeks are part of the South Platte River watershed.
The Aspen Park CDP has an area of 1,595 acres (6.455 km2), including 4.2 acres (0.017 km2) of water.
|Source: United States Census Bureau|
Aspen Park is served by the Jefferson County Public Schools.
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- Colorado cities and towns
- Colorado counties
- List of statistical areas in Colorado
- Midway House (Aspen Park, Colorado)
- "State of Colorado Census Designated Places - BAS20 - Data as of January 1, 2020". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved November 3, 2021.
- "U.S. Board on Geographic Names: Domestic Names". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved December 3, 2020.
- United States Census Bureau. "Aspen Park_CDP, Colorado". Retrieved April 15, 2023.
- "Zip Code 80433 Map and Profile". zipdatamaps.com. 2020. Retrieved December 20, 2020.